Make sure your child gets the ATAR they need to get into a good university course.
Join this interactive forum for Year 9-12 parents who want their child to develop strong study habits for Year 11 & 12.
We have a conversation about the challenges and opportunities to help struggling students improve their academic performance and achieve a higher ATAR.
During the live discussion, we’ll discuss:
- How to help distracted, disengaged students get focused and motivated about their own future
- Effective study habits and exam strategies for better school results across all subjects.
- Motivation and Resilience to overcome setbacks, handle stress, and maintain a positive study attitude.
Come along to meet other parents as we discuss ideas to help students go from struggling to consistent improvement and success by the time they reach Year 11 & 12.
Register FREE via Eventbrite
- “The discussion really helpful for our whole family. Our son has just been diagnosed with ADHD, and it was reassuring to hear that what he’s going through is completely normal. Realizing his personal learning profile has really opened things up for all of us at home.” ~ Karina P. (Mum)
- “We’ve been to so many things on study skills but this is the first time it’s made sense. The speaker was able to help me come up with practical ways to help my three boys, even though I now see they learn very differently.” Sellma B. (Mum)
- “My daughter wants to get into commerce and works really hard, but she’s not getting the marks. It was a real eye-opener for both of us to realise she was focusing on the wrong tasks and wasting time. I don’t know why the schools don’t do stuff like this, but I’m really glad I caught this before Year 12. Really appreciate it, thank you!” ~ Peter T. (Dad)
Claim your spot today.
- This event has passed.
Start Time16 August 2023 @ 7:30 pm
End Time16 August 2023 @ 8:30 pm